Alpine TrusSteel System Specifications
Authorized Alpine Fabricator
Advantages of the Alpine TrusSteel System:
- Symmetrical sections and in-plane geometry produce a truss with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio that makes handling, packaging, and installation much easier than comparable systems.
- It can offer pitched roofs while meeting non-combustible requirements and, in some instances, eliminate draft stops and sprinkler systems and their associated costs.
- Patented chord sections and both square and rectangular webbing ensure maximum efficiency while greatly reducing the need for permanent in-plane and out-of-plane web bracing.
- It has benefits normally associated with steel construction: predictably priced, non-combustible, dimensionally stable, environmentally friendly, and bug-proof.
- With Alpine TrusSteel, delivery schedules and turnaround times can be accelerated versus bar joist-type products.
- It is cost-effective because clear spans up to 70′ plus mean larger open space and increased design flexibility.
- The single-source manufacturing of chord and web sections ensures savings over competing systems.
Specification Advantages of Alpine TrusSteel Trusses
- Complete Resources, Including:
- CSI 3-Part Architectural Guide Specification
- Spec Data Sheet
- Truss Certification Sheet
- Promotional/Technical Brochure
- Jobs Portfolio Database
- Typical Details and Informative Website
- Comprehensive Specification Presentations Available Through Allied Studco via PSS
- Code Approval, UL Fire-Rated Assemblies, and Testing for Design/Specification Confidence
- Easy Specification with Alpine TrusSteel System Trusses on Your Project
- Component Designs, Truss Layouts, and Other Related Services Provided by PSS